Monday, March 11, 2013

Uniforms and Stuff

 Trying to get everyones uniforms in order. I was able to get Waylon his hat at the scout shop. I really need to get him socks. I can not believe I forgot.

Waylon really loves being a Tiger. He is enjoying it and has made friends with a Bear. The kid is really nice to him.

Joaquin went to a troop meeting and really enjoyed it. We will be registering him on Monday. Jimmy did not recall the exact color of their hats and neckerchiefs. I guess another scout shop trip is in our future.

Dexter wants to join the troop Joaquin is joining. He is giving him some times, so Joaquin can make his own friends. He loves and respects his brother and all of his quirks. This melts me into mommy goo. He will be joining a Venturing Crew soon as well.

I may be helping with a Girl Scout troop come summer. Maggie is excited. Here I thought all this time my kids spend with me, they would want to just be left alone. I was fooled. I don't mind helping.
Jimmy will find his spot to help with Joaquins troop, to assist him and help him be the best he can be. I will probably help out in some capacity as he wants us both involved.






No comments:

Post a Comment